Price: Offers over $4,500,000 (Property including Business)
Eimeo Pacific Hotel – 1 Mango Avenue Eimeo, Mackay
Grab this Trophy Asset Now!
Eimeo Pacific Hotel is situated in an elevated absolute beachfront parcel of land offering panorama ocean views. This historic hotel property has been with the same family since the 1930’s.
- Direct access to the Coral Sea and million dollars views to the southern Whitsunday Islands (St Bees and Brampton Islands).
- Land size: 1.964 ha
- Zoned: special activities (tourism)
- Approx. 15 ½ km north of the Mackay CBD
- Current Business: Restaurant / Pub Business
- One of Mackay’s most famous landmarks and attractions for local & tourists
- Annual business turnover $1.73 M [approx.] 2015-2016
- Sale Price includes Freehold Property and Business + Stock at Value
- Imminent retirement! Must be sold!
Current restaurant/ pub business has been run by owner’s family plus a staff team since 2006. There are accommodation rooms and bures onsite that could be licensed for B&B letting (subject to the council’s approval). A great potential to grow the existing business to a new level.
The special zoning of this unique and sought-after ocean front parcel of land may have the following proposed development opportunities (subject to the approval of all relevant authorities)
- Multiple luxury apartments with associates Commercial component
- Subdivision to seafront home sites