The sale of a business is an extremely complicated process that requires the assistance of a professional to prepare the business for sale, market the business to the correct buyers, deal with buyer enquiry in a confidential and professional manner, negotiate the sale of business to the point of signing of contracts and coordinate with the landlord or the managing agent for the assignment of lease to the new buyer.
All this needs to happen in the background while you continue to run your business.
Property brokers have been in the business of assisting in the sale and purchase of businesses for over 25 years in conjunction with Lou Puggioni , our business specialist consultant specialist. When you appoint Property Brokers as your business broker our services will include the following.
- Professional listing of your business including preparation of a detailed information memorandum for your business. This document will be an invaluable tool providing all the information buyers will need in making a decision to purchase. Naturally this will only be given to genuine buyers that sign a nondisclosure agreement.
- Preparation and execution of all marketing material including a detailed video presentation, photography, listing on webpages and promotion through Google ad words budget
- handling of all buyer enquiry including qualification of buyers and coordination of buyer inspections and negotiations.
- preparation of contract document documentation for execution by the buyer.
- Preparation of the buyers profile for submission to the landlord to expedite the assignment of lease on settlement day.
Can a business broker help me to buy a business?
Yes, this is one of the services that we offer and we find this service is particularly helpful for buyers that are interstate or overseas and require the services of a professional on the ground to assist them with the sourcing of the right business. By retaining us as your business broker we will prepare a thorough profile of yourself to assist in the purchasing business, we can then suggest appropriate businesses for you including approaching businesses that may not be for sale and negotiate a fair and reasonable price on your behalf. Our buyer retainer service includes critical analysis of each business so that you can purchase with confidence.
Contact us for a confidential discussion on your buying or selling your business.